We learned a lot at the Center for Healthcare Management’s 6th Forum on market access in Paris. Here are a few things that came up during the discussions:
- The “value” discussion has many facets – proving added value due to regulatory requirements, creating real-world evidence (RWE) to foster innovation, and targeting a value story at the patient to achieve patient centeredness.
- In the process of sharpening the value proposition in different countries we have to distinguish between clinical and budgetary value and make this difference transparent as we design a comprehensive product & solution strategy.
- Modular evidence that can be applied in different countries for reimbursement and strategic partnership discussions can facilitate the rapprochement of providers, payers and the industry.
- This in turn helps the industry to benefit from providers’ entitlement to reimbursement and grant providers the opportunity to benefit from the industry’s untapped value – non-communicated evidence.
- Mapping the market and consolidating the evidence requires a tactical approach to put together the larger puzzle of increasingly complex market access strategies for implementation. This will enable a conversion of global strategies.
Currently, the environment is open for innovative and more creative approaches to market access. If you’d like to know more we would enjoy the opportunity to talk with you how we can support you accessing certain markets and taking advantage of these opportunities. Please be in touch and check out the Forum results at http://centerforhealthcaremanagement.org/forums/6th-forum/virtual-broadcasting/