Market analytics & access
We support the entire package of market access strategy for all healthcare market players:
- Non-interventional studies and generation of real-world evidence,
- Perception assessment of products & processes,
- Value proposition adjustments according to market differences,
- Value stories backed by compelling evidence that can be tweaked according to country-specific requirements (modular approach).
Business development & connection
We connect key opinion leaders and decision-makers to expand within or beyond market:
- Value chain optimization through integration of market players,
- Opinion leader casting and recruitment,
- Connecting global minds through forums,
- Advisory board design and leadership,
- Role change in specific (or own) markets.
Assessing territories & landscaping
Drawing the most realistic pictures of actors in markets is the prerequisite for success:
- Evaluating stakeholder relationships and incentive schemes,
- Determining power structures,
- Facts and figures assessment – deciphering the small data behind the balance sheet,
- Managing the health (and risks) of entire populations by relating changes in outcomes to provider incentives.
Interactive facilitation & speaking
Sharing domain expertise as a speaker or moderator is essential to learn from each other:
- Chairing annual forums and executive roundtable forums at the Center for Healthcare Management,
- Facilitating strategy implementation through tailor-made executive education for multinational companies at the Columbia Global Center in Paris,
- German, English and French speaker engagements and moderation.
Please see the following map for countries in which we offer our expertise and services:
Working with Katharina feels like you are running a well-prepared marathon – you are challenged by her profound knowledge and energetic style of motivation throughout the course and full of joy and inspiration to tackle the next endeavor once you have crossed the goal line. I am looking forward to the next one.
Zimmer Biomet, Associate Director Services and Solutions EMEA
Dr. Janus’ expertise has been covered widely by Bloomberg TV, the German Medical News, the Handelsblatt, the Swiss medical Tribune, the business economist and on several radio stations. Read more about how and why she pursues new directions in healthcare management: https://www.mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/new-directions-healthcare-management
After many years of mostly silent artistic activity I have finally shown my work jointly with the photographer Xavier Roy from April 26 – May 9, 2018 at the Lavoir Vasserot in downtown Saint Tropez, France. The exhibition is over, but private viewings continue. All originals are on display on Instagram (katharina_janus) and on this website below. You can order a limited edition in bronze with individual finishing/coloring. If you are interested in a particular piece of artwork please inquire at email@example.com. I am currently creating desired pieces based on client demand.
Thanks to everybody who came and enjoyed my work!